Empire Customer Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will the current portal stay live?
The current portal will remain “live” until the new portal is up and running.
- Who do we contact to initialize our customer’s account information?
Contact your Territory Manager or Empire Customer Service at 1-888-367-4765. You will need a password to log on.
- How do we learn how to use Empire’s new customer portal?
The best way to familiarize yourself with the new portal is to watch the short video available here:https://vimeo.com/159831928
Your Territory Manager and Customer Service will be available to assist you and answer your questions.
- Who will have access to the new portal and when?
All Empire Petroleum customers will have access to the new portal. The new portal is currently available.
- What is the timeline for full functionality and access?
The new portal will be fully functional and accessible Day 1.
- What brands of smart phones will be capable of downloading the Empire app?
The Empire app will be available on iPhones (iOS 7+) and Android (Ice Cream Sandwich/Version 4.0+)
- How does the portal interact with Factor, especially Factor Price Letter?
Fuel prices are synced with the last Price Letter sent from Factor for each customer account.
- What measures are being taken to ensure prompt posting of current data?
The system has been designed to deliver up-to-date data 24X7. Invoices, EFTs and Credit Cards are updated at least every 2 hours throughout the day.
- Will we be able to push other resources through the portal for more comprehensive functionality?
Potentially, Yes. We will continue to refine and develop the portal for the foreseeable future.